New York Women's Foundation Video.
- Since our beginning, we helped over 100 people obtain jobs through our job readiness and career support workshops, networking events, one-on-one career counseling and resume prep, and job referral services.
- Over the past four years, our Career Counselors have met with more than 350 parents and helped to improve their resumes, cover letters, and interviewing skills.
- Over the past three years, we served over 2,500 parents in our workshops, classes, and networking events.
- Our ESL students’ English proficiency levels have steadily increased (15-20%) over the course of each semester.
- Since 2005, we offered year-long ESL/Job Readiness classes at PS 84; and since 2007 offered year-long ESL/Job Readiness classes at other public schools, including Central Park East H.S., PS 189, George Washington H.S., PS 57 and a few other schools.
- Since 2009, we issued close to 500 outside referrals to parents for jobs, housing, healthcare, childcare, and other resources.
- Since 2005, we donated approximately 1,000 books and clothing items to low-income parents.
- In 2010 as part of a partnership program, we donated 16 computers to low-income parents in our computer class.