Our Career Counseling services include:
- One-on-one career guidance
- Screening and assessment of current skills and expertise
- Assistance with resumes, cover letters, thank-you letters, etc.
- Job search strategies
- Information on job leads and training opportunities
- Referrals to job readiness workshops and training
- Practice with mock interviews
- Vocational support
- Coaching on career transition, career planning, personal marketing, and networking
- Referrals to agencies for assistance such as: housing, childcare, healthcare, etc.
To meet with a Career Counselor ($25.00 Registration Fee)
Please do the following:
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Complete the registration form here
- Make $25 check payable to ParentJobNet, Inc. or pay Online at PayPal
- Contact our office at 212-362-2735 or 917-546-9104 for an appointment
PLEASE NOTE: We work in public schools and operate our programs and services during the school year
(September - June).